Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Scotland Update 3

Hi friends and family!

I am in the process of getting a newsletter together (with pictures and everything!) that I will be sending out by the end of this week, so my update today will just be prayer requests and praises. But rest assured, you will all get another email with the newsletter in it when it's finished!

Praise: I was able to go down to London for a few days to see my friends, David and Trista (and Adelle!) before they moved home to America. It was a great time of fellowship with their church, the Holydes, and the Parks.

Prayer: this coming weekend, Calvary Glasgow City is hosting a few pastors from the Santa Barbara area for a conference. Being only about 15 miles away from me, I am planning on attending. Please pray that this time is fruitful and that the Lord uses it to minister to the pastors and leaders.

Prayer: there is a small team coming over to serve at the church in the end of June (you will probably hear more about it as the weeks draw closer) and I have been asked to help administrate their time here. As many of you know me very well...you know that this is right up my alley! Please pray that I use my time wisely and that they Lord directs each step and administrative detail to be used for Him.

I am looking forward to getting my newsletter out and give you guys a little bit of the "big picture" of my last two months here (I can't believe its already been that long!). As ever, please email me back and let me know if there is any way I can be praying for you!

--
Joyfully,
Erika Bennett

Donate or become a monthly supporter: Shepherds Staff, Account 1061
Email: erikamarie82@gmail.com
Blog: erikamarie82.blogspot.com

No comments: