Friday, July 25, 2008

It is well with my soul...

"Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.

He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.

Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him..."

Psalm 37

more later...

7/29/08 (i think)

I decided not to expound on this verse. It is merely a verse that the Lord has been using in my life and one that He has called me to live out. To me, this scripture doesn't need any explanation. It speaks volumes to my heart and to add any more would take away from the glorious way the Lord is speaking to me.

Trust, do good, dwell, feed, delight, commit, trust, rest, wait patiently...

3 comments:

cas andersen said...

i wonder what it means that he will bring forth our justice as the noonday...i've never gotten that part

cas andersen said...

did you know that the word "faith" in hab. 2:4 (the just shall live by FAITH) is the same word as "faithfulness" in psalm 37:3...

interesting, eh?

it means firmness...security

Justin McDevitt said...

Word, sister.