Monday, April 11, 2011

hello.

it’s been a while.

and as sweet as a beautifully arranged “come back” blog would be, I simply don’t have one.

but, I am coming back.

I waited so long for the “right moment” to begin sharing again on this blog. I would try to arrange pieces of information in a format that was worthy of being shared, even. But, in the end, I was always dissatisfied and opted out of posting yet.another.blog.

but today – and for the last few weeks – I am realizing that writing a perfect entry isn’t what was holding up the show.

it was me. my selfishness. my pride. my ache to show you (14 people out there) just how good I am and just how perfect of a Christian I am.

and, well…that’s just not me.

because Jesus already has that position. He, in His perfection, came and covered my imperfection. He, in His inhuman love, came and loved this human mess.

And I am reminded that that is the reason He asked me to start this blog in the first place: to shine His glory and darken any praise that may come my way.

"You are worthy, O Lord,

To receive glory and honor and power;

For You created all things,

And by Your will they exist

and were created.”

Revelation 4:11

No comments: