Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scotland 9/7

I’m almost there!

The Lord has blessed me with a place to stay. He has specifically chosen to not give me particulars on what I am to do while I am there but He has been gracious enough to give me a vague outline.

This in and of itself proves to me even more how much the Lord loves me…He chooses to bless us even when He doesn’t have to.

I know that I have told many of you that I am going to be updating my blog about my trip. Don’t worry, I intend to do that. I probably won’t be writing huge long expositions on my days in Scotland (do you really care about what I eat or how much coffee I drank that day??) but I would love to be able to share a few stories with you and, as the Lord permits, what He is showing me.

Also, as an aside, if you are reading this on Facebook, you can always go to my blog by clicking here to stay caught up…and leave me a comment every once in a while (ok ok…so I know that sounds just so silly, but it’s nice to know that I am actually writing to SOMEONE and not just the internet at large…) =)

So, with that being said…the countdown begins! I’ll try to blog one more pre-trip update before I leave on the 16th and then…it’s all fun and games until someone gets back from Scotland! =)

No comments: